The Bookitit Reservation System allows you to configure special hours on specific dates for each of your agendas; For example, you can create an intensive day schedule only for the month of July, maintaining the normal schedule for the rest of the year.
To configure special hours follow these steps:
1. From the Control Panel access My Calendars.
2. Click on the clock icon to access the agenda schedule.
3. At the right top, click on the “Add special hours for specific dates” button to access the special hours screen.
4. Press the “Create new special schedule” button.
5. A calendar will open with all the “closed” hours.
6. Select a date range and if you want add a description (for example, August Schedule).
7. Select the option you want with the buttons “Available”, “Available, there is no online appointment” or “Closed” to mark it on the calendar; Drag your mouse across the calendar squares you want to change.
8. Save the changes and you will return to the Special Hours screen, where the new special hours you just created will appear.
9. At this same screen you can create new special schedules, or delete those that you no longer want to use.