We are going to learn how to sync Bookitit calendar with Google Calendar. This will allow us to bidirectional actions on both calendars.
By synchronizing them, when we enter an appointment in our Bookitit calendar, that reservation will automatically be shown in our Google Calendar; And if we enter an appointment in our Google Calendar, it will be added to our Bookitit calendar in real time.
1. From the Control Panel access My Calendars.
2. From the Calendar list, you have 2 accesses to Google Calendar. You can access by clicking on the Google Calendar icon of the schedule you want to sync.
Or click on the Edit icon to access the Agenda data and at the bottom click on the “Synchronize with Google Calendar” button.
3. On the sync screen, click the “Sign in with Google” button.
4. A window will open in which you must select the Google account you want to sync.
5. IMPORTANT: Activate the check “View, modify, share and permanently delete all calendars that the user can access with Google Calendar.” and click the “Continue” button.
6. On the next screen select which Google calendars you want to sync.
7. Select how long ago you want it to sync (3 months, 6 months, or 12 months), and click “Continue”.
8. Synchronization is done, and you can see Google Calendar appointments in Bookitit, and Bookitit appointments in Google Calendar!
9. To deactivate the synchronization, go back to the beginning of the process, accessing from the agenda, and click on the Disconnect button.