- Cookies Policy
- Ensure that web pages can function properly
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our website.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and her computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by this website, without preventing access to the content, except for the cookies that are essential for the provision of the service, without which the web cannot function. Keep in mind in any case that, if you modify and / or block the installation of Cookies, the quality of the operation of the Services or their availability may be affected. Bookitit
email marketing tools use small images invisible to users that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest to the user. Why are they important?
What are the different types of Cookies we use?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device. li >
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
- They allow to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- The session sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer when leaving it.
- Permanent ones expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registry, so that we do not have to constantly enter our password .
On the other hand, we can distinguish between own and third-party cookies.
- Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a domain other than our Website . We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Browsing through this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
How can I configure my Cookies?
| Cookie type || Description || Usage examples || Third Party Services |
| ANALYTICS || These Cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web portals in a totally anonymous way. - We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content. |
- We can know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
- This information can help us improve navigation and give you a better service.
- For more information about Opera ™ click here
- For more information about Android ™ click here
- For more information about Windows Phone ™ click here
- For more information about Blackberry ™ click here li>
- For more information about the Google Chrome ™ Browser, click here
- For more information about the Internet Explorer browser, click here
- For more information about the Mozilla Firefox ™ browser, click here
- For more information about the Safari ™ Browser click here
If you want additional information on how to configure Cookies detailed by provider or manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal. Do we update our Cookies Policy?
Data access and storage: Having access to non-sensitive information on your device and being able to store it, such as advertising identifiers or other device identifiers, including cookies or similar technologies.Contents: Segmentation, results and optimization: Record your interactions with the content in order to be able to follow up on the content or service proposals that we make and the product improvements.Measurement: Collect the information on the use of content and the combination with the previous information for the sole purpose of measuring and analyzing the consumption of content and services.