The booking widget can be configured in several languages. If you wish to change the language of your booking widget, go from the Control Panel to “Online Booking”. You will see a drop-down box where you can select the language in which you want your widget to be displayed.
It is important to remember that if you change the language of the widget, only the texts belonging to it will be translated. The names of the services, agendas or comments, among others, will appear in the language in which you have previously configured them.
To change the language in the independent booking links, it has to be done manually. To do this, click on “See how my customers book”. You will then be directed to a new page.
Go over the link and change the language code:
- To change it to English, type “es”.
- To change it to English, type “en”.
- To change it to Portuguese, type “pt”.
- To change it to German, type “de”.
- To change it to French, type “fr”.
- To change it to Catalan, type “ca”.
- To change it to Ukrainian, type “uk”.
- To change it to Korean, type “ko”.
Once you have modified it, copy and paste the link on your website or on your social networks and check that the modification has been made correctly.